Due: April 13, 2015
Filter Photo is pleased to announce an open call for exhibition proposals for Filter Space, the organization’s new, permanent gallery! We welcome photographic proposals of all types, whether traditional or experimental, or coming from an emerging curator or a veteran artist. Filter Photo hopes to attract a broad range of proposals the reflect the creative diversity of the contemporary photographic community.
Accepted proposals will receive:
• A 4 to 6 week exhibition at Filter Space to take place between July of 2015 and June of 2016
• An online gallery on Filter Photo’s website featuring exhibited artwork
• At least 1 exhibition reception, with refreshments provided
• The opportunity to host an event in conjunction with the exhibition (e.g. a workshop or artist’s talk)
• Exhibition marketing including printed postcards, an email to Filter Photo’s list, coverage on Image 37 (Filter Photo’s blog),
and other social media promotion
• A small stipend to help cover exhibition costs (variable—for more information click here)
• A discount of 10% for all exhibition artwork produced through LATITUDE, a nonprofit digital lab that adjoins Filter Space
For more information take a look at the website here.