Due: February 27, 2015
2015 DART Student Art Contest
Your art could win a spot on DART buses and trains, plus $1,000 or other prizes!
2015 Student Art Contest Guidelines
Theme – Explore Your World with DART
Show us some of the unique places you’ve discovered riding DART – or the destinations you have yet to explore.
1. Designs must be original work created by the student and should illustrate the theme
“Explore Your World with DART.” Contest open to students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Limit one entry per
2. Entries must measure 11” high x 17” wide, and the design should be laid out horizontally. The back of the entry should
include: Student’s name, grade level, school name and teacher’s name.
3. Entries due by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 27, 2015 and should be mailed or personally delivered to: Jessica D. Lennon,
DART’s Transit Education Program, 2015 Student Art Contest, Dallas Area Rapid Transit, 1401 Pacific Ave. P.O. Box
660163Dallas, TX 75266-0163
4. DART will notify the winners by Friday, March 6, 2015.
5. All artwork becomes the property of DART and may be used with appropriate credit to the artist. By entering the contest,
you consent to have your name and photograph appear as one of the winners.
6. For more information about the contest, please contact Jessica D. Lennon at jlennon@DART.org, or call her at
For complete rules, visit DART.org/artcontest.